Monday, September 15, 2008

September, so far

So not only have I succumbed to the wide world of blogging, I am even working on creating my very own web page, where I can post/update multiple photos, put up favorite recipes (hopefully without violating any copyrights!), and maybe even find a home for those poems I haven't shown anyone since college :)

Though it does make me wonder, how self-centered am I to be posting my thoughts to the web and assuming others will not only read them, but be interested them? Along with a whole webpage worth of other pages of "me"?

As self-centered as it sounds, it seems like everybody's blogging these days, though--even my parents have their own blog! (I am SO behind the times!)

I'm expecting to have some actual news to share within a week or so of this post, and probably (I hope!) with photos that are up on my by-then completed webpage. (which I'll link to the blog)

So far I don't have any incredibly witty insights to share or fascinating quotes of the day, or even anything really 'blogworthy' I feel, but I'll keep on writing, and maybe one day I will have something achingly meaningful and hauntingly beautiful to share with everyone.

Thanks for reading!

RH