Wow, haven't meant to ignore my blog but lots of things have been going on & for some reason I just haven't felt much interest in writing on it lately. I do have more pics to post but don't know when I'll get to it--weekends seem to be going by so quickly and I'm usually not interested in staring at my computer at home after staring at it all day at work.
Plus, I'm not even sure who's reading right now...so not feeling much urgency to throw things up on the blog, I guess. Maybe I just have writer's block, or feel pulled in different directions over what I want my blog to be about. Is it cheesy and too simplistic to just have it be for fun? Should I try to do more with my little corner of the web than just write about things that are fun for me/trivial? Am I not living up to my blogging potential, or taking the easy route if I don't have some kind of cause to push or agenda to promote? Or if I'm not spilling all the intimate details of my life or sharing deep, heartfelt struggles? Can a private person really sustain a blog for very long?
Anyway, I'm sure I'll have more musings before long and will certainly put up more pics in a few days (I think!).
thanks for reading :)
Easy Tunic Toddler Dress (with mini tutorial)
11 years ago
